For The Individual
CENTURY 21 Americana offers
you and your family real estate assistance in marketing your current property as well as helping you settle in your new location as conveniently and quickly as possible. As part of the #1 national consumer brand in real estate CENTURY 21 Americana has the resources to demonstrate why.
Ask CENTURY 21 Americana about…
- a detailed market analysis of your current home
- the CENTURY 21® SELLER SERVICE PLEDGE®
- Rental assistance (available in selected markets)
- Preferred Alliance Services discounts
- Newcomer information to help you select the community and home of your choice.
For The Corporation
CENTURY 21 Americana can assist your employees in determining the value of their current home in order for them to…
- determine the amount of equity in their current home so that they can make educated decisions regarding real estate purchases in the destination location.
- use the marketing power of the CENTURY 21® System and the #1 national consumer brand name in real estate to sell their current home.
- feel secure with our services by providing them with the CENTURY 21® Seller’s Service Pledge, which outlines the terms of our commitment to them.
- have access to one of the world’s largest referral network with more than 6,600 offices worldwide to effectively reach potential buyers.
CENTURY 21 Americana can assist employees with purchasing a new home. Your employees will…
- work with sales associates specially-trained to handle relocation needs through the VIP? and INRELCO Referral Networks.
- be offered tours of the area and newcomer information to help acquaint them with the new location and get them settled quickly.
- have the benefit of state-of-the-art technology to save time and effort in finding the right relocation area.
Other Valuable Benefits Include…
- Home Sales Assistance
- Advanced Marketing
- Buyer Value Option
- Policy Development
- “Group Move” Assistance
- Temporary Housing
- Shipment of Household Goods
- Rental Assistance (where applicable)
- Preferred Alliance Discounts
- International Relocation Programs
* Source 2011 Ad Tracking Study. The survey results are based on 1200 online interviews with a national random sample of adults (ages 18 ) who are equal decision makers and who bought or sold a home within the past two years or plan to purchase or sell a home within the next two years. Brand awareness questions are based on a sample of 1200 respondents at 90% confidence level with a margin error of /-2.4%. The study was conducted between September 12 – November 20, 2011 by Millward Brown, a leading global market research organization.